METAL LASER CUTTING SPECIFICATIONS
Wondering if our metal laser cutting machines can handle your job? AMP has the most advanced, modern laser cutting machine in Western Canada.
- Trumpf TruLaser (5,000 watts) - cuts mild steel to 1” thick, stainless steel to 3/4" thick and aluminum to 1/2” thick
- Amada (4,000 watts) - cuts mild steel to 1” thick, stainless steel to 3/8” thick (no aluminum) as well as tube cutting capabilities
- Sheet metal up to 5’ x 10’ in size (for both machines)
- General tolerances are 0.004” to ½”; 1/2" thick and above; 0.008” as a guide
- Capabilities of tabbing, slotting and more
- Touch screen control panel with graphic user interface allows us to program your specifications to high-tolerance accuracies
We can cut all types of metal and offer:
- Consistency and repeatability
- Exceptional detailing
- Ability to cut complex shapes with incredible accuracy
- Superior edge finish
- Fast and efficient, extremely cost-effective products and service
- Tabbing and slotting, engineered part design support
In addition, laser technology is ideally suited for cutting high carbon or abrasion resistant steel. In fact, where shearing or machining hard metals can present challenges, laser cutting can often produce such clean finishes such that secondary machining operations aren’t required.
Pair this technology with an experienced staff who’s dedicated to customer service and you’ve found your laser cutting partner. Keep in mind that we can use your drawings or our engineers can work with you to provide design and drafting expertise and guidance. Send us your specifications and we’ll send you a quote.
“Thank you, that is great – thanks for the GREAT service, really appreciate it.”
“We just got the parts, thank you so much, you saved our butts! I really appreciate it.”
“Just got parts 15 mins ago. Just wanted to let you know they look great, and I really appreciate you rushing these through for me! All the bends line up and look really great. Thanks again!”